Winter with sharp and cold winds has gone, while warm and fresh spring is coming. I feel that spring is always full with energy of beginning and warm due to the sunshine. Cold ice have melted and green sprouts are coming up, also all living things are awaking in spring.
There are green energy in every trees and flowers and all hibernation animals are ready to move. I am very happy that the flowers are ready to bloom in order. Colorful and various flowers excites us to go out and enjoy them. The sun stays longer in the sky while it stays shorter and disappers in the cold winter. That is the reason why spring is felt more bright.
Our dress gets thinner as the weather becomes warm. Due to our light-weight clothings, we feel more light and fresh. However I feel sad that "cherry blossom season" is too short. I wish to see all those kinds of flowers are in full bloom.
I can't wait to see them!
There are green energy in every trees and flowers and all hibernation animals are ready to move. I am very happy that the flowers are ready to bloom in order. Colorful and various flowers excites us to go out and enjoy them. The sun stays longer in the sky while it stays shorter and disappers in the cold winter. That is the reason why spring is felt more bright.
Our dress gets thinner as the weather becomes warm. Due to our light-weight clothings, we feel more light and fresh. However I feel sad that "cherry blossom season" is too short. I wish to see all those kinds of flowers are in full bloom.
I can't wait to see them!
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기