2012년 4월 7일 토요일

I Like or Dislike Winter ! - Blogging #3




After harsh cold winter, spring almost came near to us.
 
It is still cold in the morning and the evening but I really hope warm spring to come early.

I don't like winter because I feel cold easily compared to others.

I used to like winter better than summer, but now I feel stuffy because I have to stay home all day when the weather is too cold.
 
The snow looks beautiful only at indoors. 
 
It becomes black and dirty snow at outside and too much snow causes car accident, natural disaster etc.
 
Furthermore, in winter, life seems to be sleeping. Most of the trees stay quiet with their empty branches.
 
However winter is a very romantic season. Due to the Christmas and New year day, it is full of newness and romance.
 
Many bright decorations in the dark street makes heart warm even in the harsh cold weather.
 
Also long harsh cold winter enables us to feel the importance of people beside me. 


For example, I can feel the body temperature as well as warmness of my people when I walk street with my hands held by my friend or hug with my boyfriend.
   
But still, I don't like long and cold winter. I hope fresh and warm spring to come soon!




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기