2012년 6월 11일 월요일

My parents - Blogging #9


 In this posting, I'd like to talk about my parents. I am currently living away from parents. When I felt lonely, because the lifting force than thinks a lot about my parents. Continue until high school I've lived with mt parents. In that time there are a lot of  fought. But now the university is doing due to a life alone in a dorm. Because of live going off my parents, I thinks a lot about my parents. They always support me, makes the horse. Our eldest daughter is the best, tell us to believe neo elder. I am getting  the power to charge the energy  from them. They are in my life is like vitamins. Oh, For the fortress Funny thing is that I feel a lot more parents are going resemble. Starting with the nature and variety of corrosion resistant features, in part appearance. Recently looked at the pictures taken on my face than ever before, feel that moms and dads face looks a lot. I hope in the future as much as they should live happily. In addition, I will continue to make them happy.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기