2012년 6월 11일 월요일

Dream! - Blogging #10

 Recently, I almost did not have a dream. Because of the various challenges a star and tired too tired to lie down because there were lots of cases. However, many dreamed of before. I usually dream of escaping the marriage in space. Regular space gear or a boat ride comes the new space. The last time, the caves of ice dreamed of escaping. Someone comes in the back of the chase. Damage coming out of an ice cave chase went out and suddenly there comes a huge meadow dream changed to a roller coaster ride. Exciting roller coaster ride I have to fall asleep suddenly awakened. Make sure what time it is. At five o'clock in the morning. In addition, Sunday! Then I fall asleep again, happy. Sometimes the dreams that go back to my inner child 's world, I feel good thought. But I don't want to dream about haunted by the ghost or blood coming out the dreams or nightmares.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기