2012년 3월 30일 금요일

Introducing My Friend - Blogging #2


Today I am going to introduce one of my best friends. Her name is "Na Hyeon Lee" and I have known her since my high school days. We came to become close friends when we had knew that we use the same cosmetic brand, "CLINIQUE". She has many similar features with me. First, she has a lot of interests in skin care, cosmetics and make-up just like me. Second, she is also a small drinker and whenever she drinks "Soju", her face turns red same as mine. She used to live in my town, Dongtan but now she lives in Suwon. Na Hyeon is a Myeong Ji university student and her major is English language and literature. She is temporarily taking time off from school.
She always keeps her hair long. She also loves getting nail art on her long nails. She loves going to Hongdae club. She not only loves listening to the dance musics but also she is a good dancer. Whenever I have worries or I am in trouble, she always listens to my words seriously and gives good advices. Right now I am in Seoul and She is in Suwon, but I often call her and talk on the phone with her. She is always a comfortable and a pleasant friend.
So far, I have talked about one of my best friends, "Na Hyeon Lee".

댓글 2개:

  1. 정말 좋은 친구를 두셨네요. 블로그 잘 보고 갑니다 ^^

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. 어머 또 오셨네요? 매번 들려주셔서 감사합니다^.^ 근데 당신은 저의 남자친구잖아요.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

      삭제